Yours will be a honeymoon to remember, starting in the South Luangwa National Park, one of the last unspoilt wilderness areas and possibly the finest wildlife sanctuary in Africa. The ox bow lagoons, woodland and plains of the valley host huge concentrations of game - including elephant, buffalo, leopard, lion, giraffe, hippo - and over 400 species of birds.
The second part of your honeymoon will bring you to the ‘Lake of Stars’. Pumulani is located on the Nankumba Peninsula at the south end of Lake Malawi. This is recognised as one of the most beautiful shores of the Lake. At Pumulani you can relax on the beach, enjoy the great views over the lake, or enjoy many of the activities available – including snorkelling, water-skiing or a sunset sail on our wooden dhow.
Just for you
- Bubbles on arrival at all camps
- Private game drive or boat cruise with surprise (South Luangwa)
- Private breakfast on dhow (Lake Malawi)
- Private romantic dinner (South Luangwa/Lake Malawi)
- Free snorkelling excursion (Lake Malawi)
- One surprise waiting for the honeymoon couple (Lake Malawi)
All privacy in a beautiful environment
Wherever possible we will ensure that you are given the privacy that you are looking for and if availability allows, as many of your activities as possible will be private. However if you wish to be more social, there are lots of wonderful people to meet and share your stories with.
The Romantic Retreat includes
- Internal flights originating in Lusaka, Zambia with final destination at Lilongwe, Malawi
- South Luangwa full board, bar, all game viewing, laundry, National Park fees, transfers to/from Mfuwe Airport
- Pumulani full board, bar, park fees, laundry, and road transfers to/from airstrip, all non motorized sports
The Romantic Retreat excludes
- Airport taxes, international flights
- Country visas in South Luangwa
- Motorized sports and scuba diving at Pumulani
To find out more about this itinerary, contact us.